What we offer
Safe accommodation in a home environment
* A place of refuge to rest, recover, reflect and renew.
* Caring people who walk with you on your journey to wholeness.
* People who love you and value you for who
* Introduction to counselling services if
* Signposting to, and assistance with, access to
needed services including:
* Legal services
* National Health Service
* Social Services
* Department of Immigration
* Home Office
Help with your future
Supporting you with access to:
* English learning
* Home skills
* Educational opportunities
* Work experience
* Connecting you to support agencies in your home country
"There's so much love in this place it does my head in"
"What can I say: It’s such a gorgeous Godly home, surrounded by the beautiful countryside. It is a place of peace and refuge where I got invested into, and felt close to God. And I made life long friendships with the people in the house, and others who I met during my time there. Though my time had ups and downs and I fought against it, I am grateful that I had my time at this beautiful home and that it was a part of my journey in life."